Here at It’s Partabulous we understand that there are certain special events such as Weddings, Christenings and 40th Birthday Parties where adults would like that bit of time to be adults and enjoy the celebrations without worrying about what mischief the children are getting up too.
We can provide a unique and tailored entertainment package that will keep children of all ages entertained for either 1 or 2 hours, depending on your event requirements.
Adult Birthday Parties & Christenings
1 hour Package = £160.00
2 hour Package = £225.00
What this includes:
- 1 or 2 hrs of party entertainment for up to 25 children (3-10 years) including high-energy games, activities and team challenges targeted to the specific age range of children attending.
- A themed picture placemat chosen and coloured in by each child to take home as a keepsake.
- A balloon model for each child.
- A selection of Winners Medals and age appropriate Prizes.
What our previous clients have said:
“All the children had a fabulous time! Happy Andy was just brilliant!”
Karen Comber, Saltash, Cornwall, July 2019
“We booked Andrew for an hour of entertainment during my brother’s 40th Birthday party and the kids absolutely loved him. From the bubbles to colouring, he kept all of the kids entertained. I even heard many of the parents comment that normally their children don’t sit through anything, but they all joined in the entire time. All the parents were very impressed. I would definitely have It’s Partabulous at one of our parties again in the future!”
Holli Coates, Richmond, London, December 2016
Wedding Entertainment & Master of Ceremonies Services
2 hour Entertainment Package (Standard) = £350.00
2 hour Entertainment Package (Premium) = £600.00
Master of Ceremonies (10 Hrs / Day Rate) = £400.00
2 hour Entertainment Package (Premium) + Master of Ceremonies = £1000.00*
*Subject to Travel & Accommodation Fees
Our Wedding Entertainment Package includes:
- 1.5 hours of high energy, unique and fun games, appropriate for mixed ages (3-10 years) and genders, for up to 25 children.
- Placemat-Making: each child will choose and colour their own picture, which will be laminated into a placemat for them to take home as a keepsake.
- A balloon model for each child.
- A keepsake medal for each child.
- A selection of age appropriate prizes awarded during the games.
- An age and gender appropriate high quality party favour, plus pack of colouring pencils, for use at the tables during your reception/speeches.*
*Premium Package Only
As Master of Ceremonies we provide:
- Meet & Greet Service for your guests at your ceremony/reception venue.
- Liaise with your photographer in gathering and organising your guests for photographs.
- Liaise with catering and event staff to co-ordinate timings for the drinks reception and guest seating for the main reception.
- Announcing the Happy Couple into the Reception.
- Introducing speakers at the Top Table for their Wedding speech.
- Help with organising the cake cutting and serving to guests with catering staff and photographer.
- Liaise with the DJ/Entertainment to ensure a smooth transition to the evening reception and entertainment.
- Introducing the Happy Couple for their ‘First Dance’.
- Compering the Bouquet throwing if required.
- Any additional Ad Hoc duties specific to your special day.
Here are what some of our previous clients have said about our Wedding Entertainment/MoC Service:
“Andrew performed the MOC role for our wedding at Knowle Country House in November 2016 and quite simply was the most talked about wedding element post wedding. On the day due to some family issues, we didn’t have the opportunity to spend time with Andrew going through the running order and reconfirming what was required, yet despite this, Andrew was so perfectly poised to meet and greet guests, escort and control traffic flow of all guests and ensured everything moved smoothly and on time to keep in line with catering and entertainment schedules. He allowed us to enjoy our day without any worries as he was the consummate professional, knowing exactly what was required without being directed, and he was able to identity areas which could have caused issues and worked with a smile and decorum to prevent these. Andrew was extremely personable, charming and approachable and really facilitated our guests and us having the most perfect day. Thank you Andrew for being such an important part of our special day. We couldn’t have done it without you.” Catherine Carolan, Rochester, Kent, November 2016
“Hiring Andrew for our children’s entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our special day. From the moment all our guests arrived at the reception, Andrew was ready and waiting with the entertainment, occupying the children throughout the drinks reception leading up to the meal. Included in the entertainment package, Andrew also provided a party pack for each child as a wedding favour, which were all age appropriate and catered to the individual child. This was invaluable as it kept the children happy, entertained and occupied in-between courses. As well as all of this each child received a medal, and balloon modelling was carried out at the tables. Andrew’s professionalism and reliability were faultless and both helped our day run smoothly. We’ve received numerous compliments from our guests regarding the entertainment and how friendly Andrew was. Andrew was also our Master of Ceremonies and kept everything running smoothly and on time. He quite easily balanced the transition from his MoC duties to entertainer, which everyone found very impressive! We have and would continue to highly recommend Andrew’s services.” Rachael & Christopher Payne, Brentwood, Essex, May 2015
“When I booked Andrew to MC for our wedding on 19th January 2013, I thought he’d simply make a few announcements and keep things running on time. But he did so much more than that! He made the whole day run so smoothly and was charming, funny and charismatic throughout. He made sure the Groom and Best Man had their buttonholes (which they’d forgotten), he managed to get every family member outside, in the snow, ready for their photos (not an easy task), and he even ran to get me a glass of bubbly when I lost my previous one! I’d had an idea about getting everyone to have sparklers outside, as we weren’t allowed fireworks, but I was reluctant to do it as it was cold and I didn’t think anyone would want to. But Andrew, once again, stepped up and ran around handing out sparklers and gathered everyone outside, even the reluctant ones – and it was perfect! Everyone at my wedding loved him, especially my mum who Andrew even danced with! Finally, he went the extra mile to get videos throughout the day, which was especially important to me as we were emigrating a couple of weeks later. I now have a beautiful film full of memories and special messages. I can’t recommend Andrew highly enough. He always made sure I was happy and having the best day of my life.” Jennifer Taylor, Balham, London, January 2013