Our Terms and Conditions
Please read our party and event terms and conditions below. You will need to accept these when submitting your enquiry using the form via our Contact page here
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure your party or event entertainment booking. £150-£200 deposits will be required for larger party or event requests.
- You will have 5 working days after receipt of your entertainment contract to make your deposit payment, or your date and time slot will be released.
- A charge of £20 will apply for each additional birthday child for joint party or event bookings.
- All parties or events are subject to a travel contribution fee between the amount of £5-£150. This fee will be calculated and is dependent upon the total travel cost, using all means of transport necessary, for a return journey from the entertainer’s residence to the party venue.
- One entertainer will deliver your party or event entertainment for up to 35 children. If there are more than 35 children expected to attend, then an additional entertainer will be required to assist the lead entertainer. This will be charged at £100 plus a travel contribution fee (South West) or £180 plus a travel contribution fee (London & Home Counties). In the event that an assistant entertainer is not available, then an extra party guest fee of £10 per head for party guests 36 and above will be charged.
- If you order an e-invitation as part of your party package, you will receive the image via email 3 working days after receipt of your deposit. Any further EXTRAS requested will be delivered 1 hour prior to your party by your entertainer.
- Your EXTRAS fees will be finalised the week of your party (based upon your total number of confirmed RSVPs) and the remaining balance fixed, even in the event that a lesser number of children attend your party on the day. If a greater number attend, then any further EXTRAS supplied will be charged for at our advertised rates.
- Any remaining EXTRAS fees are to be paid to It’s Partabulous (Andrew Nash) by the Monday after your party or event date, via bank transfer only.
- The remaining entertainment fee should be paid in cash, directly to your entertainer, following delivery of the entertainment.
- An administration fee of £25 will be charged for all provisional bookings cancelled following receipt of a party contract from It’s Partabulous.
- If the client cancels their booking up to 72 hours prior to their party or event date, they will be liable to pay 50% of the remaining balance as compensation to the entertainer for loss of earnings.