2 Hour Birthday Parties or Event Entertainment – £225
What We Provide:
- 2 hours of party entertainment for up to 35 children including high energy games, activities and team challenges designed around your selected theme and targeted to the age group of children attending.
- An authentic character to deliver your entertainment creating a completely immersive and engaging experience.
- A bespoke party plan detailing the entertainment and running order for your party.
- PA System with music and all equipment to deliver the games within your party plan.
- It’s Partabulous name labels for each of your party guests upon arrival.
- A laminated themed picture placemat, chosen and coloured in by each of your party guests to take home as a keepsake at the end of the party.
- A balloon model for each child.
- Medals & Prizes for Winners.
- A selection of themed gifts for the birthday child.
If this sounds great for your children’s party or event, please visit our ‘Make An Enquiry’ page to submit an enquiry form for further information or to make a booking.
Extras – price per head
A unique It’s Partabulous e-invitation bespoke to your theme and birthday child for you to email to your party guests for ease of RSVP’s.
£20 Flat Fee
A themed GIFT PACK for each child to take home with them.
£8.95 per head
A PRIZE, bespoke to your theme, for each party guest.
£5 per head
An It’s Partabulous Jedi Training Certificate & Official Jedi Order Pin Badge for each of your party guests.
£3.95 per head
Click on thumbnail to view full image
Having considered about what your entertainment package may include from the above, you will need to provide us with the details of your request by filling in the simple online form on the ‘Make An Enquiry’ page.
Once you have submitted your request form we advise that you add email@example.com to your email contacts list to ensure that our reply reaches your inbox. Within 24hrs-48hrs of submitting your enquiry form you will receive an email detailing our entertainer availability, a quotation based upon your requests and an example party plan for your chosen party theme. We will further provide you with instructions of how to proceed if you wish to make a booking.
If you do decide to proceed with a booking, we ask that you confirm your party package requirements and secure your party venue (providing us with the full postal address and access time prior to the party) and we will then email you a party entertainment contract. It is at this point that your date and time slot is removed from our diary and your party is provisionally booked. To finalise your booking all you need to do is sign and return your contract by email, plus make a deposit payment by bank transfer within 5 working days. Upon receipt of your deposit It’s Partabulous will email you a deposit payment receipt detailing your remaining balance and provide confirmation of your booking.
It’s Partabulous will then contact you the Monday prior to your party to provide you with your party plan and to request a list of names of the children attending so that your entertainer can produce the name stickers that will be provided on the day and to further finalise any EXTRAS fees associated with your party package booking. You will also be provided with your entertainer’s travel details along with any collection/drop off requests to the nearest tube/train station on the day. To complete the process your entertainer will text you on the day to confirm that they are on their way and to advise you of their arrival time.
It’s Partabulous would appreciate at least two weeks’ notice for a party booking. This can be flexible depending upon the current party diary. Please book early to avoid disappointment as we take bookings up to 8 weeks prior to a party date.
Terms & Conditions:
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure your party booking. For larger party package requests a deposit of £150-200 will be required.
- Upon receipt of your party contract via email you have 5 working days to make your deposit payment before your date and time slot is released.
- If your party booking is for more than one birthday child then a charge of £20 will apply for each additional birthday child.
- All parties are subject to a travel contribution fee between the amount of £5-£150. This fee will be calculated and is dependent upon the total travel cost, using all means of transport necessary, for a return journey from the entertainer’s residence to the party venue.
- Our party package provides entertainment for up to 35 children. If there are more than 35 children expected to attend your party then an additional entertainer will be required to assist the lead entertainer during party delivery. This will be charged at £180 plus a travel contribution fee (London & Home Counties) or £100 plus a travel contribution fee (South West). In the event that an assistant entertainer is not available, then an extra party guest fee of £10 per head for party guests 36 and above will be charged.
- If you order an e-invitation as part of your party package, you will receive the image via email 3 working days after receipt of your deposit. Any further EXTRAS requested will be delivered 1 hour prior to your party by your entertainer.
- Your EXTRAS fees will be finalised the week of your party (based upon your total number of confirmed RSVPs) and the remaining balance fixed, even in the event that a lesser number of children attend your party on the date of party delivery. If a greater number attend, then any further EXTRAS supplied will be charged for at our advertised rates.
- The remaining fee should be paid to your entertainer in cash directly after party delivery. Any remaining EXTRAS fees are to be paid to It’s Partabulous (Andrew Nash) by the Monday after your party via bank transfer.
- An administration fee of £25 will be charged for all provisional bookings cancelled following receipt of a party contract from It’s Partabulous.
- If the client cancels their booking up to 72 hours prior to their party, they will be liable to pay 50% of the remaining balance as compensation to the entertainer for loss of earnings.